“Mom, I love you!” Probably the most beautiful thing a child can say to its mom. “I want to cut off your head” – something parents might not want to hear from their children. With some things that the youngsters say about themselves, you feel reminded of one or the other horror film. For years, parents have been posting the most bizarre and scariest sayings from children in a huge thread on Reddit, so that shivers run down your spine. Here is the best of:
The scariest children’s sayings
- When I put my two year old to bed, he said, ‘Goodbye, Dad.’ I replied, ‘In the evenings we say ‘Good night.’ To which he replied, “I know, but this time it’s a ‘goodbye.'”
- “Why are you crying?” – “Bad man” – “What bad man?” – “There.” Points to a dark corner of the room behind me. The lamp on the bookshelf by the darkened corner falls off as soon as I turn around. My daughter slept in our bed that night.
- “Dad sleep” my child said and pushed my head under the water.
- He cuddled with his grandmother and was very cute (he was about 3 years old at the time). He takes her face in his hands and brings his face to hers, then tells her that she is very old and will die soon. Then he looks straight at the clock.
- My three year old daughter stood next to her newborn brother and looked at him for a while. Then she turned around and said to me, “Dad, that’s a monster. We should bury it.”
- When my little sister was younger, she would walk around the house with a picture frame with a picture of my great-grandfather in her hands, crying and saying, “I miss you Harvey.” Harvey had died before I was born. Aside from this common occurrence, my mother told me that she would constantly say things that my great-grandmother Lucy said.
- My five-year-old asked me last week, “What do you see through the black circles in my eyes when you’re checking me out when I’m at school?”
- Child (4 years old): “I want a cupcake”. Me: “No.” Child: “I’d like a cupcake, please?” Me: “No.” Child (whispers): “If you give me a cupcake, I won’t cut your throat.”
- “So I shouldn’t throw him in the fire?” My 3 year old daughter holding her baby brother for the first time.
- My 3 year old son has a generally happy disposition so this is quite odd. Sometimes when he’s cuddling with his mommy, he says very seriously, “Mom, I promise I’ll never chew your bones.” I don’t know where he got that from.
- “Mom, can I take a picture of the birds in the yard with your phone?” – “Sure.” – “I want to crush the birds and kill them and put it on our wall.” – “Ethan!” – ” No mom, that’s fine. It’s just for decoration in the house.”
- My daughter told me that there is a woman who watches movies in her room and sleeps on the ceiling above her bed when she sleeps. She also says that I don’t like it and that she wants to eat my heart. My kid just watches Elmo and the freaking dinosaur train. Where the hell did she get that from?
- My wife woke our two year old son one morning. He stood in his cot. When she said “Good morning” and walked over to him, he pushed her t-shirt up a bit and cocked his head to the side. She asked him what he was doing and he said, “I’m looking for my little sister in your belly.” She dismissed it as a weird kid’s idea.
We later found out that she was two weeks pregnant at the time and it was indeed a girl. The child will come in September. We had never really talked to our son about where babies come from, nor did we talk about wanting to have another child. So creepy.
- My younger cousin (about 5 at the time) once drew a picture of a black monster, looked up at me and said, “He told me to draw this. he comes to you You better hide.”
- “Sleep on, there’s nothing under your bed.” – “He’s behind you now”. Still haven’t gotten over it and shudder at the memory.
- “Before I was born here, I had a sister, right? You and my other mother are so old now. They were okay when the car was on fire, but I really wasn’t!”
- My youngest daughter told me she could never go to college like her sister. How come? Because her father and I would be dead and nobody would pay her tuition. I told her that orphans get a scholarship, don’t worry. I have no idea where she got that from.
- “My brain is telling me to do things I don’t want to do.” He’s 4.
- My older sister was born the year my father’s mother died. According to my father, her first words when she learned to speak were “I am your mother.”
- A friend’s kid said to him, “Dad, I love you so much I want to cut off your head and carry it around so I can see your face whenever I want.”
- I babysit my little cousin all the time. The 4-year-old was in the sandbox stirring something in a bucket. I ask her, “What are you doing, Mya?” She looks at me with a straight face and says, “Unicorn blood,” and then goes back to stirring. I just always thought… I babysit Voldemort.
Image source: Getty Images / vitapix
Well, did you like “Creepy: These 21 Creepy Things Kids Really Said To Their Parents”, did you help, made you laugh or cry? Then give us a like or share the article with other nice people. We really appreciate your feedback – and even more so if you follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Flipboard and Google News.