It is said that it is possible to find out the gender of your future baby using certain tests. Some people believe that if you don’t rest properly during pregnancy, you will have a boy, and if you crave sweets, a girl. Here are other superstitions!
There are people who strongly believe in certain superstitions, which were passed down to them from their parents and grandparents. From the way a pregnant woman’s belly looks to pregnancy cravings, certain signs are said to predict the sex of the future baby. We have collected some of them and present them to you.
Also read: The chosen first name can announce the baby’s career success. Choose the right one!
Are you having a boy or a girl?
If you are eager to find out what the sex of your future baby will be, the publication “Good To Know” presents you with 20 ways of prediction that pregnant women used in the past. What is your favorite quiz?
- It’s a girl if… your belly is up. If you have a sharp belly, then you will have a boy;
- It’s a boy if… you frequently experience headaches;
- It’s a girl if… your breasts are getting bigger and bigger;
- It’s a boy if… you don’t get enough rest at night;
- It’s a girl if… your facial expression changes. It’s not clear how it changes or how radical the transformation will be, but it seems to predict the baby’s sex;
- It’s a boy if… you use to pick up the mug by the handle;
- It’s a girl if… leg hair grows normally. If the hair grows faster, it is said that you will have a boy;
- It’s a boy if… you like to eat the corner of the bread;
- It’s a girl if… you experience mood swings quite often, especially nervousness;
- It’s a boy if… your mother’s hair is grey;
- It’s a girl if… you don’t experience morning sickness;
- It’s a boy if… your life partner puts on extra pounds while you’re pregnant;
- It’s a boy if… you sleep with your head facing north;
- It’s a girl if… you tend to color your hair during pregnancy;
- It’s a boy if… your feet are always cold;
- It’s a girl if… you can’t resist sweets;
- It’s a boy if… you can’t eat meat and cheese, even though you crave them;
- It’s a girl if… a person asks you to show them your hands, and you show them your palms;
- It’s a boy if you… have a craving for salty foods;
- It’s a girl if… you like to drink orange juice.
Photo credit: Shutterstock