The microfiber cloths they are particularly effective in cleaning the house as they leave no traces of dust on the furniture and are also durable.
You can clean almost anything with these cloths, but you should take care to wash them properly so that they do not lose their their effectiveness.
Are microfiber cloths washable?
Yes, they are washable. These cloths collect all kinds of bacteria, dust and dirt as you clean, so it is necessary to wash them after every use or after two or three uses. If you take care of them properly, microfiber cloths will last a long time without losing their absorbency or softness.
The best way to wash microfiber cloths
- Proper washing is important for the durability and effectiveness of microfiber towels.
- Wash microfiber cloths by hand or in the washing machine separately and not with other fabrics.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach. The fabric softener clogs the fibers and the bleach erodes them.
- Use cold or lukewarm water and a mild detergent.
- If microfiber cloths smell bad, add a tablespoon of vinegar to the wash cycle.
- Do not put microfiber cloths in the dryer. Heat can damage microfibers.
How often should you wash microfiber cloths?
It is a good idea to wash them every time you use them to avoid the accumulation of bacteria. Microfibers are durable and can withstand hundreds of washes.
Tip: If you use a microfiber cloth for polishing silver or inox surfaces you can reuse it several times before washing it.